Accepted abstract & Full paper will be invited to give the presentation at ICCWAMTIP 2020
ICCWAMTIP 2020 | Chengdu, China | December 18th, 2020
ICCWAMTIP 2020, The 17th International Computer Conference on Wavelet Active Media Technology and Information Processing, will take place in Chengdu, China, from December 18th, 2020. This event is organized by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China(UESTC), sponsored by The National Natural Science Foundation of China(NSFC), National High Technology Research and Development Program of China and China International Talent Exchange Foundation. ICCWAMTIP 2020 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of information technologies as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
We aim to building an idea-trading platform for the purpose of encouraging researcher participating in this event. The papers to be presented at ICCWAMTIP past conferences addressed many grand challenges in modern engineering.
The full papers to be presented will be peer-reviewed by expert reviewers including the whole organising committees members. We will be thankful for the contributions to ICCWAMTIP 2020. We look forward to your participation and continued engagement at future ICCWAMTIP conferences.
Affected by the epidemic, this year's conference is a bit different from the past. This year's conference will take the form of an online conference, so international experts and scholars do not need to come to the conference venue, only need to participate in the conference through the Internet. The specific software used will be notified on this website, please pay close attention.
- 2020-12-29: Add the final booklet of all papers, please download from this link
- 2020-12-17: Updated the conference routine.
- 2020-12-14: The conference will be held at 09:00 AM Dec. 19th, for the conference routine see bellow.
- 2020-11-26: Advance the deadline for Camera Ready submission (including payment proof submission) from Dec. 8th to Dec. 3th
- 2020-11-11: Extanded submission deadline from Nov. 15th to Nov. 22th, and accepted notification from Nov. 20th to Nov. 30th
- 2020-10-22: Updated time schedule about submission deadline, paper review time and author notification time in page timeline
- 2020-10-19: Updated submission deadline from Oct. 21th to Nov. 15th, and notification date from Nov. 15th to Nov. 20th
- 2020-09-27: Updated topics and added some new topics, as well as updated CALL FOR PAPER attachment
- 2020-09-25: Added WeChat QRCode contact method in contact page
- 2020-09-20: Updated submission deadline from Oct. 15th to Oct. 21th
The conference started on December 19th from 09:00 AM to 12:30. For authors who would like to participate in the conference online, please use 腾讯会议 (Tencent Meeting) software and click this link or type room number
603 265 301 in the software to join.
09:00 Opening Speech (Conference Chair)
09:10 Principle's Speech
09:20 Dean's Speech
09:30 Prof. Yuan Yang Tang's Presentation
10:00 Prof. Chao-Hsing Hsu's Presentation
10:30 Author's Presentation 1
10:40 Question Time
10:45 Coffee Break
11:00 Author's Presentation 2
11:10 Question Time
11:15 Author's Presentation 3
11:25 Question Time
11:30 Author's Presentation 4
11:40 Question Time
11:45 Author's Presentation 5
11:55 Question Time
12:00 Author's Presentation 6
12:10 Question Time
12:15 Author's Presentation 7
12:25 Question Time
12:30 Three Entrepreneur and Experts's Presentations
12:45 Closing Speech
|Event||Date (China Standard Time, UTC+08:00)|
|Submission Deadline||November 22th, 2020|
|Notification Date||November 30th, 2020|
|Conference Ceremony||December 18th, 2020|
|Media Type Request||Part Number||ISBN||Print ISSN||Oline ISSN||Media Qty Request|
Any question, please contact us by Conferene E-mail and Phone Number.